Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Band Aid Bandit

Anytime anyone in our family needs a band aid Korinne is convinced she needs one, too. If Jenna comes to me asking for a band aid, I automatically get 2 out because I know that Korinne will be along in 10 sec. or so insisting that I put one on her arm or leg. As you can see from the picture I gave out at least 2 band aids during the day.

A few days ago I was eating some yogurt and got distracted by something. Not long after I saw Korinne in her room holding my yogurt and eating it with my spoon. She had somehow gotten it off the counter in the kitchen and had it all over her hands, face and clothing. "Korinne, is that my yogurt??" (In retrospect it was a silly question to ask as I already knew the answer) She looked at me with a big smile and calmly said, "No." I couldn't help but laugh. I took the yogurt from her and went to get a washcloth to clean her up. By the time I returned she had run into my closet and with her messy hands and face she was holding onto all of my long dresses and putting them up to her face to hide. She was laughing and giggling, but all I could think about was how I was going to have to wash all of my dresses! My little Korinne is such a handful. She definitely has a mischievous side. She loves to help with everything, but is anything but cooperative when I'm trying to get her dressed or get her in her car seat.



So sweet. . .

But with an attitude!

No comments: