When you are little you don't have to have just one Halloween costume, it's perfectly acceptable to have 2. One for day wear. . .
And one for night time trick-or-treating.
The chicken costume was super warm and he loved flapping his wings. Seriously, he was the cutest chicken ever. One of the neighbors even texted me at the end of the night saying that Jameson's costume was the best one she saw all night.
| Pumpkin pie, a dead cheerleader, a chicken and Cleopatra |
This was Britton's last year trick-or-treating and about an hour before it was time to go he still didn't have a costume. In the end he decided to be Pumpkin Pi. Clever. We laughed and laughed but only the geekiest of our neighbors got it. Korinne borrowed a costume and decided to be a dead cheerleader (??? I don't ask questions). Jameson was an awesome chicken and Jenna decided to reprise her Cleopatra role from last year (I love using the costumes more than once!)
Once Korinne's neighborhood friends arrived to go trick-or-treating with her I started to understand her choice of costume a little more.
A dead bride, a Monster High doll, and a dead cheerleader. Ok, I get it now.
Britton looking at his loot. He was invited to a friend party, too, so after trick-or-treating with Jameson and Dad he headed off to hang with friends for a bit. He didn't stay at the party too long since they were going to watch a movie and he didn't want to watch the one they had picked. And so it begins. . . .
Jameson was giddy. Sugar at every door, and we were letting him have as much as he wanted. Truly a dream come true. He has decided that Halloween is the best. holiday. ever.
He wasn't interested in posing for pictures at this point. He just wanted to look at all of his candy and open every sucker he could get his hands on.
| Mom, don't bother me. I'm very busy. |
He may not have our DNA, but he definitely has our sugar addiction. Don't get between this boy and some sugar, it won't be pretty. :-)

4 comments:
LOVE the chicken costume!
Maybe I can convince one of our kids to be Pumpkin Pie...love that one - and the chicken, of course!
Benson was the original chicken at age 4 and I wondered what happened to that costume! Jameson makes a cute chicken!
Jameson is a super cute chicken, and you can tell from all of the pictures that he loved the day and the sugar. I am laughing at the pumpkin pi costume. It fits Britton.
From, Kaylynn
Post a Comment