Now that Jameson is 6 months old he has some crazy ideas in his head. He thinks he needs to crawl around, but he really doesn't. Not yet anyway. I think I need more time.
He pops up on his knees like it is nothing and rocks back and forth. When it comes to moving in a forward direction he does the army crawl.
Ta-Da!!
I haven't been following the baby books, but I don't remember my other kids being able to get themselves back into the sitting position from laying down at 6 months of age. This kid is rolling all over the floor, getting up on his knees, rolling some more, army crawling and sitting back up. He's got skills.
I've learned to always keep a camera ready when I'm about to give him baby food. His reactions are the best.
Someday he might actually like food. . .
4 comments:
Big boy! Man, he sure is cute!
My kids were all late to crawl (and to walk). I worried about it with Ben. I counted my blessings with the girls. :)
Jameson is such a cutie! I have to smile back at him even in pictures.
He has got to get started now if he is going to play in the NBA someday!
He is exceptionally physically coordinated for a 6 month old. Way to go, Jameson.
Post a Comment