Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenna!

The 3rd time was the charm.  When Jenna woke up today she was nothing but smiles. She dressed up for school and loved the entire day.  I was in her class 2 different times on her special day, once for reading groups and once for a birthday celebration where Jenna was able to tell the class about herself and share a birthday treat.  She was very specific in what she wanted for her birthday dinner and we fulfilled her every wish.  This is what she asked for:

Tortellini
Apple Sauce
Mozzarella sticks
Bacon
Orange Julius
hot dogs
and soda to drink


She was one happy birthday girl.

3 comments:

Tiffany Salter said...

What a funny birthday menu! I am glad Jenna had a great birthday.

Tricia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!!! You look so grown up!!! I remember when you were scooting around our home as a baby. Jessica can't wait to see you!

Tay and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Tay, Jen & Will