Last night was Jenna's 2nd family Birthday party with Grandma and Grandpa P. It's not even her birthday yet, but the celebration continues.
She was still in her gymnastics clothes and was in high spirits.
The Big 7!
Korinne and I had a deep talk today while she was typing one of her nonsense e-mails on the computer. I asked her if she was going to miss me while I was in Hawaii. She quickly replied with a definite, "No." So, I said, "You aren't going to miss me at all?" "No, I'm proud of you for going to Hawaii, Mom." What? I'm not sure what she meant by that but by this time she was getting annoyed with me for asking her questions while she was trying to type something on the computer. "Mom, don't talk to me while I'm typing, you just made me mess up!" I looked up at the screen and saw the usual string of random letters and numbers. How can she tell if she "messes up" I wondered. So, I had to ask, "What does it say?" She replied, "I love me." Sometimes I just have to laugh. In her defense she had already written "I love my family" earlier in the letter but it was hard to tell because everything looked like this, "lkaehba98dialkja;hnv;alkdjfeyjhasduhvalkdjf." It is good to know she thinks highly of herself, even though its something we've never doubted, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment