Monday, February 15, 2010

You've got mail!

Korinne likes to send e-mails and texts.  When Adam gets out of his office chair for any reason she makes a mad dash for it and then insists Adam help her send an e-mail to either me or a grandparent.  She just pushes all of the letters randomly and clicks "send" when she is finished.  One time she even wrote on my wall on facebook (with Adam's help, of course).


So, if you ever get an e-mail or text that looks like this:

dlkjfpeivajdlibuadknf;aoij;jkh;poiajdlks;alijga
dlkaj;oidjg;oidh;ikfjdkjlksdjflijslkdfj;lkcmsd;o
ldkja;lkj;kid;lksjflkslksdlkfhksjhkjshfoeislkdlks
lskdjvoijelfkwjlf;alsdkfjlkdlskdfjlsd;aldkfja;

It's from Korinne and she loves you.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are just about like the texts I send. So cute! I can't wait to get one.

Tricia said...

Cute!

Recently, I showed Jess a picture of you when you were a child and she said you looked like Jenna. And I said, "I KNOW !!" (I guess she doesn't read your blog.)