23- Date in December that we went with G-ma & G-pa P to This is the Place Park to see the Christmas festivities.
90- Number of minutes we spent seeing a live nativity and other cool things at the park.
3- Number of times Korinne screamed out that her feet were frozen on the way home.
2- Number of real reindeer the kids got to see at This is the Place Park.
20,000- Number of calories I consumed in the 3 days leading up to Christmas.
2- Number of guests on Christmas Eve--My parents.
35- Number of years my parents have had reuben sandwiches on Christmas Eve.
5- Number of reubens consumed last night. Yummy.
40- Number of minutes Adam spent trying to recreate my Aunt Kathy's chocolate covered raspberries.
0- Number of people who declared him successful. (His effort was truly valiant, however.)
5:29 a.m.- Time that Jenna first came in asking to go downstairs to see if Santa came.
60- Number of minutes the kids had to wait before we all went downstairs together.
4- Number of naps taken by people over the age of 10 this afternoon.
3- Number of years the kids have had to wait for a wii for Christmas.
6- Hours spent playing wii sports.
10- Current temperature outside.
45-Minutes spent on the treadmill after eating for 3 days straight.
1,287- Minutes still needed on the treadmill to counteract all 3 days of eating.
3- Number of years Adam has made his fancy schmancy red and green Christmas jello with 7-up and marshamallows.
70- Number of years he plans to keep Christmas jello tradition.
365- Number of days until next Christmas.
5- Members of our family who had a fabulous Christmas this year!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! Those Reuben sandwiches look awesome! They make me hungry...is that possible? Merry Christmas, VaVa! Love you!
I love you blogs. I was there, but it is so much fun to read all about it. You are so clever! Thanks. We had a great time.
Whoops. I love your blogs! It's late again.
Merry Christmas!
I want to try one of those reuben sandwiches, but I'm not so sure about the jello/7-up/marshmallow concoction. :)
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment