I asked him how he could possibly still be working with her in his lap this way. He didn't seem bothered in the least and was still getting everything done that he needed to do. This is why working from home works so well for Adam. Korinne has become his favorite little co-worker.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Change of Plans
Last night I had a list of errands I was going to run today while Korinne was at preschool. When I got up this morning and saw that we were in the middle of a big snowstorm I threw the list away and went in search of a big sweater and some hot chocolate. I'm glad Adam's commute to work involved walking from the upstairs to the main floor because it just wasn't a good day for driving. Adam has an uncanny ability to work and stay focused despite all of Korinne's visits during the day. It is hard for her to stay out of his office but as long as she remains quiet when he is on the phone he doesn't mind having her there and pretty much lets her do whatever. Yesterday I was walking past and caught a glimpse of this.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go Adam, go! I certainly can't focus on anything else with kids on my lap!
I think that is so cute and sweet! And the fact that Korinne is content to just sit there and not bother him is amazing! Why is it when I am in a project or need time to do something my kids are just not content to chill? Your Korinne is awesome! _Diedre Gray
Well Adam and his little secretary are doing a great job for my clients. Thanks, Adam & Korinne!
Shocker! Fun to catch up on your blog. I can just hear your voice as I read your posts. I wish I could have been there to harmonize and dance along with those Sound of Music songs.
Post a Comment