Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Korinne!

My baby isn't a baby anymore. Korinne turned 3 years old yesterday. She would only smile really big when I wasn't trying to get her to pose for the camera.

Aunt Kim made her an awesome cake. My sister Tiffany and her daughter Abigail and my parents were passing through town and came to Korinne's big party. Kim (Korinne's BFF) came for the whole birthday weekend.


In this video Korinne makes it very clear how she feels about our singing:


I didn't think we were that bad.

We were excited because the Utes won the big BYU/Utah football game and are off to a BCS bowl. This was the ice cream we had for the party:

Korinne is excited to be 3 but still tells people that she is 6. She was with me at the store when I bought her #3 candle and she said, "Mom, not three, six!" I explained to her that she was only turning 3 so we were getting a #3 candle. She was a little miffed, but accepted her defeat. Jenna is turning 6 soon and Korinne wants to be just like her sister. They love to wear twinner outfits whenever they can:

We love our girls!

6 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy Birthday kiddo! Three years old already? Where does the time go?

The Ostheds said...

Happy Birthday Korinne! The video was so funny! But I am a little disappointed that you bought Utah ice cream! :)

Malinda said...

I thought the singing was great. Good work with the headband. I would have never known that she cut herself some bangs the other day from looking at the picture.

Kate said...

Don't know where I've been -- I thought Korinne was 3 like Riley. Oh well!!! Happy B-day Korinne!

Heather said...

Happy Big #3 to Korinne! We were going to call (then got busy and forgot) but I'm afraid it would be anti-climatic now! We'll see you soon!

Kristen said...

We loved Korinne's Birthday celebration! By the way, we weren't just passing through town. We came for Korinne and the hot rolls, of course. Who just passes through Logan? Someone from Smithfield?

Love, Mom