Thursday, July 17, 2008
A sack of potatoes
As I was cooking dinner tonight Adam was teasing the kids by saying, "I'm going to throw you over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes!" Britton and Jenna were laughing, but Korinne entered the scene a little late and only heard the "sack of potatoes" part. Dutifully she went to the pantry and grabbed a sack of potatoes and and using all of her strength dragged them to to me. Adam and I kind of laughed but just left it alone. When we sat down to eat Korinne got to the table and said, "Where are the potatoes?" She immediately jumped down and went and grabbed 2 raw potatoes out of the sack and put them on our plates. It came as quite a surprise to her when she found they were too hard to eat. Poor kid, she tried so hard. Now, if I can only get her to be this excited about potatoes when we're actually having them for dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment