Saturday, November 10, 2007

What a "Big Helper"

Korinne likes to be a big helper, but at her age it is impossible for her to know when she is really helping or just making a big mess (mostly she just makes messes, but shhh, don't tell her that.) Last night I came into the kitchen to find her putting dishwasher detergent in the dishwasher so we could start it. Never mind that the dishes were clean and she had enough for about 2 or 3 loads, she was "helping" and wanted nothing but praise for her efforts.













Kindergarten is a time to learn and grow and make really silly turkey hats. I think it is an important and essential part of the curriculum. Here is Britton in his prize winning turkey creation (true story, well, except for the prize winning part, but he did get a gold star).



I can't wait to see what else they come up with during the rest of the school year. This hat was a big hit and both Jenna and Korinne wanted their pictures taken with it as well. Actually, Korinne just loves to have her picture taken period!




3 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Ah, yes, the ever-important turkey hat project. Those were the days! (I think Jeff can still make those for school, but might need to embellish it more and include a dark political message.)

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Like mother like daughter.."shouldn't I be in this picture"??? do you still love your picture taken? I try my best to avoid any picture. I want to hear your 7 random things...come on...you are just as random as I!

Unknown said...

Seus filhos são lindos, estamos tão longe mas ao mesmo tempo tão perto, posso ver as fotos da sua família, isso é muito bacana!!!!!!!! Te amo, minha amiga!!!! Saudades!!! enviei uma mensagem no seu email.