Tuesday, November 6, 2007

There she is also. . .

Korinne's favorite place to eat all of her meals is in Adam's lap. If Adam is in the house and there is eating going on, there is a 100% chance that Korinne is either sitting in Adam's lap, or is seriously trying to figure out a way to get there. She could be happily eating up to the counter, but if Adam's sits down to eat at any time, Korinne will automatically get herself to where he is. I took this picture this morning during breakfast. I was trying to get an "action" shot, but as soon as Korinne saw the camera she really turned on the cheese.

Surprisingly my kids haven't been that into their Halloween candy. (I know, could they really be my kids?!?) I took all of the candy away the first day because I kept finding candy wrappers on the floor. They didn't even ask me about it for 2 days. 2 DAYS! Even then they weren't that distressed about not having it. Britton decided that if he was good all day he could have a few pieces of candy at night. Jenna hasn't even brought it up. Last night we had some for our FHE treat. I love having little kids that are way more into suckers and smarties than snickers or other chocolate treats. I don't know how long it will last, but its awesome! I find myself saying things like, "Hey, do you want me to take care of that snickers for you?" Like I'm really helping them out or something. (Hey I'll do anything to help my kids, right?) Britton has actually been quite appreciative of all of the "help" I have given him with those pesky chocolate candy bars each Halloween.

2 comments:

Tiffany Salter said...

Clearly your kids have a lot more Campbell in them than Price. A true Price would had have that candy wolfed down in a matter of hours.

Jeff & Liberty said...

you. me. settlers of catan.thanksgiving weekend.see you there.