Friday, August 24, 2007

What a Character!

I know, I know, what a mess! If she weren't so cute it might even make you mad to have to clean it up. Korinne definitely keeps things interesting. She is an opinionated little girl who isn't afraid to let us know where she stands.

Jenna has started saying "ya" instead of "you" at the end of sentances. For example, "Mom, I just love ya!" Britton picks up on all of my sayings. About 30 min. ago he was watching "Cyberchase" on PBS and came upstairs and said, "Mom, this show is freaking me out!" Last week we were watching the premiere of "High School Musical 2" which takes place in the summer so the actors were dressed accordingly. All of the sudden without warning Britton says, "Um, where is the rest of her dress?!?" It was so something I would have said so to hear him say it was hilarious.

The kids are getting ready to go back to school. On Sept. 4th Britton will be starting Kindergarten and Jenna will be starting preschool. Korinne will get to hang out with me, but now that Jenna has converted her to the world of playing dress ups, I'm sure we will find plenty to do.


No comments: