Britton sometimes helps Jameson put his track together. Thank goodness for older brothers. Now that Jmo has a few different sets that all fit together, it can get pretty big and keeps him occupied and busy.
Jameson is getting to where he likes to dress himself and on this day he dug through a lot of clothes packed away until he found a pair of shorts. It was freezing outside so I asked him, "Jmo, why would you want to wear shorts on such a cold day?" Before he could answer Britton walked into the room and I knew I had my answer.
Sometimes he just wants to be like his older brother. Britton wears shorts and short sleeve shirts and refuses to wear a coat to school. Even when its 10 degrees outside (or even colder) he will leave for school at 6:40 a.m. wearing nothing but a short sleeve shirt. Why? Because he doesn't want to carry it around once he gets there. Hmm, reminds me of someone else I know--Adam. When I first met Adam on campus in November it was freezing cold and I noticed he wasn't wearing a coat and remember asking myself, "Why in the world would he not wear a coat on such a cold day walking around campus?" I asked him about it later and he said, "I didn't like carrying it around and having to deal with it while in class so it just wasn't worth wearing it." I'm sorry, but to me it is ALWAYS worth it to be warm when it is freezing outside. Just sayin'.
Beautiful winter sunset.
The following pictures were taken without my knowledge, but it looks like they had fun giving "the look".





No comments:
Post a Comment