So this is finally happening:
Jameson wanted in on the action and posed for a back to back with Jenna. I have a feeling that this picture will be entertaining in a few years when Jameson is towering over all of us. He is still in the 98th percentile for height and the 90th for weight. He's a big boy. People are always surprised when I tell them he is only 3 years old
Speaking of being a big boy Jameson rode a bike all by himself this week. A 3 year old riding a bike without training wheels?? Crazy I know, but for Jameson it was no big deal. Having a balance bike totally prepared him so when he got on a bike with pedals for the first time he just started riding it and didn't look back.
The bike is already too small, but he has had so much fun riding around on it all week long.
Speaking of riding bikes my friend Abby and I were able to take a rare daytime ride to our favorite place all thanks to the middle school having the day off for parent teacher conferences on Thursday. This meant our babysitters were home and we could escape for a couple of hours. The leaves were starting to turn and it was a gorgeous ride with perfect weather. Ah, fall rides are the best!
We had 2 soccer games this weekend and one was a travel game to a far off location. With traffic it took us 3 hours to get to the field on Friday night.
We've learned a few tricks for keeping Jameson occupied during 80 minute soccer games.
After a late night it was back to soccer in the morning with a home game at 12:30. Britton's team won both games and Britton even scored the winning goal on Saturday. Grandma was happy to be at the game to see his big goal.
Last night Jenna, Korinne, Grandma and I went to the General Women's Meeting. The choir was comprised of women and girls from our area so it was fun to see people we knew singing on the screen. Our stake always has some refreshments after the meeting which makes it a great night all the way around.









2 comments:
I was delighted to watch Britton score that winning goal and I absolutely loved attending the general women's meeting with my daughter and granddaughters. It was a wonderful day!
Fun to see Jameson using the luggage and wearing the shirts we left for him. We have more clothes for him. I will send some home with your parents.
Post a Comment