It's safety first for Jameson. The way he whips around the cul-de-sac on his bike I wouldn't mind him using the helmet more often. Seriously, the kid has no fear.
When I asked him to smile for the camera he brought out his signature cheeser smile. No one can cheese it up like J-mo. No one.
Jenna's 5th grade class had their art show this week. They have a grant that allows each 5th grade student a canvas and paints to work on their final elementary school art project. Jenna selected a difficult picture with a violin, music and ballet shoes. I was very impressed with the final product.
| Jenna with her violin/ballet painting in the background |
Jenna loves playing the violin.
It rained a lot this week and when Friday afternoon rolled around the only thing in the forecast for the weekend was rain, rain and more rain. Perfect for a scout campout, right? Right. Here are Adam and Britton loading up some dry wood to use for a campfire.
Unfortunately for them the forecast was dead on and it rained all night long, but they still got to do some cool things. They went to Promontory Point Visitors Center and learned all about the golden spike and they also found the spiral jetty out in the Great Salt Lake.
The spiral jetty was made by someone as an artistic piece. It is in a very remote place on the Great Salt Lake and can't be found when the water is too high. It is made of stones so you can walk out on the spirals. The boys were excited they were able to find it this year.
I just keep thinking to myself, "Why, why would someone spend time and money to do that?" I'm not an artist--obviously.
It rained all day Saturday but did they cancel Britton's soccer game at 2:30? Nope. Nothing like playing soccer in a freezing downpour.
Adam represented the family at this one. We all stayed home and let Jameson take his nap.
This morning I had Jameson all ready for church. Just before we left he found one of his blue ties and was determined to wear it, too, never mind the fact that he was wearing a sweater. I just put the tie on the front of his sweater and called it good. He was happy and I was sure everyone at church would get a kick out of his outfit.
| Loving the outfits. |







2 comments:
Jameson keeps me feeling happy too. He is so entertaining. Congratulations, Jenna on your art and your violin performance. Awesome! Congrats to Adam and Britton for surviving the campout and the soccer in the rain. Sorry we didn't know about the game, but I think we would have missed it anyway.
Jenna! You are an amazing artist! I wish I could have seen your violin concert! Britton, I am so jealous you found the spiral jetty! I have always wanted to see that. . . Like your mom. :)
Post a Comment