Jameson found a ramp at the neighbor's house this week and had a great time going down it really fast. Even when he fell off the side while on his bike he didn't cry, he just got back up and got on it again. This is both good and bad. I'm all about being tough, but am I going to have to worry about his safety for the next 18 years? Britton spoiled me in this department. If it wasn't safe, Britton didn't do it- period. Jameson? Not so much.
I have noticed that in playing with other children Jameson is intimidated by no one. Even if a kid is a lot bigger than he is and is screaming at him in his face, Jameson has a facial expression that says, "I don't have a care in the world and I'm not letting go of this toy no matter how much you scream at me." He is pretty determined and he doesn't care how big they are or if they start to hit him or not. Yup, he's a tough guy. We go to playgroup with other kids in our neighborhood on Thursday mornings and Jameson loves it. This week we hosted at our house and I wasn't sure how Jameson would react to sharing his own toys since he's pretty possessive of toys and all, but he did a great job and everything went well.
Like everyone else in the United States with children we have been overloaded with the song "Let It Go". I found Korinne and Jameson jamming out to it and caught a little on video. Jameson likes to yell "go!" at all of the appropriate moments.
Frozen doesn't come out on DVD until next week but because we are so cool (and have connections in China) we have had it for a few months. Last night for family movie night we watched it. . .again. The kids love Frozen.


1 comment:
He's quite the jammer.
Post a Comment