Jameson thought it was great and was very proud of himself for spreading it out so well.
A day later I was switching over the laundry and thought it was a little quiet downstairs. In my absence Jameson had gotten a bag of chocolate chips that I had put on top of the refrigerator --the only place in the kitchen Jameson hadn't been able to get to previously but apparently had figured it out. He had a bowl and a spoon and poured the chocolate chips in the bowl without spilling a single chip on the counter or floor. I arrived on the scene just in time to see him take his first bite of pure chocolate chips.
I let him take one bite before I took the rest of the bowl away. Just so you know, he was NOT happy about it. In fact I think he is still upset with me about this one. So much work and he didn't even get to enjoy the fruits of his labors. It's hard being a kid sometimes.
On Friday my sister Heather and her family came into town and the kids got to play with their cousins as Heather and I drove off to meet up with our K-1 Crew friends. This time we decided to eat Indian Food. We're wild and crazy that way.
Ker-dog hooked us up with cheap hotel rooms in the hotel her husband managed and we did a lot of talking and a little bit of sleeping. Always nice to hang out with the Crew.
![]() |
| Cydnee, Malinda, Keri, Hilary, Heather |
There is just something about being outside that speaks to Jameson.
Last night was the first General Women's Meeting for all women and girls in the church ages 8 and up. We had quite a group together for the historic broadcast.
Jameson sure loved having a buddy around.
![]() |
| Jameson and Quinn |
It was snowing when we got out of church today, but hopefully we will miss the rest of this winter flashback because we are off to the south for spring break tomorrow. :-)




1 comment:
I love that so many of us were together for the General Women's Mtg which included daughters. It was awesome.
I love the picture of Jameson and Quinn reading.
Post a Comment