Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Haps


The past few weeks have been spent trying to watch as much Olympics as possible.  Thank goodness for DVR's that let us watch only the stuff we want and none of the commercials.  Even then we haven't been able to carve out nearly enough time to watch everything we wanted.  It's all ending today and then its back to normal.  *Sigh*

Britton has had quite a few scout happenings in the last 2 weeks.  He and Adam went on his first overnight scout campout, he received his Arrow of Light at his last pack meeting, and yesterday he went on a 7 1/2 mile hike with his new 11 year old scout group.



On a side note I am terrible at remembering to put all of his patches on his shirt.  I even have the stuff to just glue them on, but somehow it still never gets done.  Yeah, I really need to improve on that.

The girls had swimming lessons this last week and are sad to have them over for another year.  They LOVE to swim.



Jameson has gone from army crawling to being able to crawl on his knees anywhere he wants to go, to pulling himself up to stand, to getting 2 teeth all within a few days.  Oh yeah, he turned 7 months old this week.  People think he is older than he really is because he is big for his age and acts like a 9 month old.


So, that is what has been going on around here.  Only 1 1/2 weeks left until school starts. (Gasp)  Hard to believe that summer is almost over.

2 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

I'm sad to see the Olympics go. What am I going to do all day now?

Kristen said...

Congratulations, Britton on your Arrow of Light. To Jenna and Korinne on the swimming and to Jameson on the crawling. Great job!