Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh what fun it is to . . . .clean?


On December 20th Britton played in his annual piano recital.  He did a great job and has shown a lot of improvement this year. He was excited that Grandma and Grandpa P were able to come and see him play on their way to Rexburg. 

The kids' last day of school was the 22nd and then they were ready to play.  Korinne always has a little posse of friends around.  One day last week she had her 2 friends from our circle over plus one of their little brothers.  I was taking a much needed break from hat making and was finally deep cleaning my kitchen.  They were ready for something new to do so I got them all rags and put them to work washing my baseboards, walls, the kitchen island, and stools.  All of the stars must have been aligned or something because they were really enthusiastic about cleaning.  I thought I would take a few pictures just so everyone in the neighborhood can see how much fun it is to come and play at my house.




Yup, always a party around here.  At the end of their labors I gave them each 50 cents.  They thought that was the best thing EVER.  Hey, I aim to please.

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I knew you were the party mom at heart - plus a bonus 50 cents. Wow!

Carrie said...

I love that you put them to work. I need to do that more often!