. . .for concerts and recitals.
This last Friday was Korinne's Kindergarten Christmas program at school. I knew Korinne was really excited about it, but wondered what she would do once she got on stage. She has a history of smiling but refusing to participate when all the attention is on her. To my surprise she was quite the little performer and did it all.
Good job Korinne! Not only did she fully participate, but she liked it. Wow. Will wonders never cease?
Jenna's violin/piano recital was tonight. This is one girl who loves to be on stage and she did a great job. She goes to a neighborhood music school where they teach violin, piano, and recorder. They even have the students singing songs. Here she is during her violin and piano performances.
The kids didn't have all the fun this week. Adam and I went to a Christmas party that required us to dress up a little.
I had Jenna take a picture because it hardly ever happens, ya know?
1 comment:
I love Christmas concerts. You look fabulous all dressed up - without any red even!
Post a Comment