Yup, she dresses herself and I let her. I took her all around town with me in this sweet outfit and didn't think twice about it. Underneath the plaid vest was a T-shirt with a butterfly picture that clashed with the skirt even more then the plaid vest. It was awesome.
6 comments:
Oh wow! Between the burned face, the cut bangs and the outfit. I think that little gal is out to embarrass you! Good thing she has such a cute face!!!
I'm with you. By the time you get to the third or fourth kid, it is just too much effort to care about little things like if their clothes match. I still have the final say on Sundays, but I'm hands off any other day. I figure when they look back at pictures I'll just remind them how happy they were about me letting them make their own choices. :)
Abigail puts together some sweet outfits too. I am sure her preschool teachers think I am quite an excellent mom if they solely base their opinion on her usually bedraggled appearance!
Today I wore brown shoes, black socks, and a blue suit to some meetings. I think Korinne's outfit looks just fine.
As a parent you pick your battles. Love the blue flowered skirt:)
I'm sure that is a little challenging for you since you are so into "matching." Good job, Hilary!
Post a Comment