Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update

The "P90X"ers are still going strong. At this point the skeptical wives are starting to become believers. No one has dropped out and they've even come up with a new recruit.

Scott

Midway through his first workout he said, "I think I'm going to throw up." Spoken like a true P90Xer.  All 6 original guys have lost weight.  Here are their current totals:

Ryan said he lost 20 lbs but I personally think it's an exaggeration. 20 lbs in 2 weeks?? I don't think so.

Dave is down 13 lbs

Josh is down 11 lbs

Mark is down 10 lbs

Mike is down 5 lbs, "and I've lost 2 1/2 inches"

Adam is down 5 lbs.

Gee Whiz, I think I'm going to have to find a group to work out with myself! I'm convinced that it is the way to go.

By the way Dave has told every single living person about his P90X program.  Seriously, everyone knows about itHis next big idea is a victory trip for all of the P90Xers and their wives.  Hey, I'm all over that one.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations, Adam! It looks like another trip with Hilary!

Kevin & Lindsay said...

NICE! we did that program & it was great! I would like to start it up again after I have the baby. It is a lot of work & dedication but worth it. Good Luck!