Saturday, December 18, 2010
At the Office
Korinne still likes to work at the office. "Office" being a corner of Adam's home office, of course, where she has arranged a desk with plenty of shelf and desk space for her phone and computer.
When Adam is working she also works, although I have yet to figure out what she does for such long stretches of time. Every time I go in there she is very busy doing. . .something. One day Adam left to go into his real office and it took me over an hour to realize he wasn't there because Korinne was quietly playing in his office anyway. I walked in to check on her and realized Adam wasn't even there! Seriously, I have no idea what she does while she is "working" but she loves it.
Her preschool in on a 5 week break for the holidays. I know, 5 whole weeks?! That is what you get when you have to work around college student schedules. (Free labor comes at a price) She and her BFF, Cara, could play all day every day. . .and they do when they are both on the same 5 week break from school. I really need to get a picture of the two of them together. They truly are partners in crime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is such a cute little executive!
Post a Comment