The end of the soccer season, that is. I think Britton has one more make-up game this Wednesday and then we'll be done. It was fun to watch both Britton and Jenna play. Jenna has discovered that she actually likes soccer (in fact she declared yesterday that she would like to be a professional soccer player when she grows up) and Britton just continues to improve. It was very obvious this year that Britton has some real speed when he runs. He literally ran circles around some of the kids on the field and if he and another kid were after the same ball it was always Britton who got there first.
He scored 2 goals at his game yesterday, so he was pretty happy.
I kept forgetting to take pictures so I didn't get any actions shots of Jenna. Here she is taking a rest during the game.
Korinne kept herself busy by taking a lot of pictures without my knowledge or permission. Here are just a few.
Adam was a larger than life coach which can clearly be seen in this picture that Korinne took.
It was cold and rainy all week, but yesterday was beautiful. Here's to another week of (hopefully) good weather!
6 comments:
I did the happy dance when we got home from yesterday's games. Soccer is fun, but we are looking forward to some lazy Saturday mornings.
Love Korinne's photo shoot...especially the self-portrait.
I wish Britton could teach Cam a few moves! We just bought him a little soccer ball this week and he is starting to show interest.
The season went by so quickly that we missed every game. We're sad about that. I bet it was fun to watch them. Wow, Korinne's quite the photographer! She has a real future there.
I love freckles!
No more soccer?! Now what will you do to fill the time? I love the pictures that Korinne took! Priceless.
Post a Comment