Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Brain

We had a few deep talks with Korinne today about her brain.  She let us know that he (yes, her brain is a "he") coughs when she coughs and talks when she talks.  Now when your 4 year old daughter starts talking about her brain in the third person you can't help but start asking questions.  This is what we discovered about Korinne's brain:

  • His name is "nobody" and he likes having that name. Oh, and he doesn't want to be called "Nobe" for short. If you call him Nobe he will make a mad face. (Korinne demonstrated his "mad face" for us)
  • He has a bed in her head, and a TV, but he only watches the news.
  • He works all day long, and does the same kind of work that Dad does in his office.
  • When he is tired he goes outside and starts "shutting down"
I asked her if her brain tells her what to do all day long. 
"No"
Well, then who tells you what to do all day??
"My Mom."

Ha! So true, Korinne, so true.

4 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

I love kids ideas. The other day Benson posed a real deep thoughts by Jack Handy to us. "Sometimes I wonder if I am really real."

Tiffany Salter said...

That is hilarious! I love it.

Sonia Piros said...

As crianças são tão divertidas não é???
Saudades, love!!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Seriously FUNNY! atleast she knows that you are boss and not Nobe