While I was cleaning the kitchen today I couldn't help but notice Korinne running in, getting into the fridge or freezer and then making a mad dash out of the room only to come back about a minute later for something else. There was no sauntering or meandering involved, she was in a full sprint coming both in and out of the kitchen. I ignored it for awhile, but every time I looked up she would say, "Don't see me, Mom!" (which is one of Korinne's classic phrases, by the way). After the dishwasher was loaded and the counters were wiped off I went in search of Korinne's whereabouts. She was in Adam's office (surprise) and was eating lunch with him. She had brought a stool in so she could sit up to his desk and they were both eating apples, yogurt, and frozen eggo waffles.

Me: "What's going on here?"
Adam: "Korinne brought me lunch."
Korinne just smiled and giggled. While there was never any doubt, let it be known Korinne is
definitely a Daddy's girl!
2 comments:
Don't see me mom? I love it.
So clever and so thoughtful!
Post a Comment