Sunday, November 25, 2018

Happy Birthdaysgiving!

When your birthday is on Thanksgiving you get to spend it with a lot of family.  Korinne is our newest TEENAGER turning 13 years old on Thanksgiving Day.



She was thrilled to share her birthday with a major holiday (and by thrilled I mean NOT thrilled), but because of leap year the next go around she won't have another Thanksgiving birthday until she turns 24 years old.😊


Thanksgiving dinner at the Aunt Kathy and Uncle Brent's house. 


Grandma and Grandpa, Adam and Hilary and family, and Heather and Aaron and family.  We missed the rest of the family scattered all over the world.

I had to laugh because instead of a football game, there was quite a crowd watching a dog show.  Wow. I didn't even know that was something that was televised.



Dinner is served.




I still miss the bowling on Thanksgiving but my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Brent had the annual pinata for kids 12 and under.




When we got home on Friday Jenna set to work decorating for Christmas. She loves Christmas and loves to decorate so now we are officially ready for the season.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thanks to Korinne for allowing our crowd to celebrate your birthday! We loved spending the Thanksgiving holiday with so many family members this year. Yay!