Ok, I kind of wanted to teach Jameson to say this if anyone asked him about his black eye, but I refrained. Mostly I just stayed home so no one would call family services on us if they saw him with his eye all swollen and black and blue.
I didn't see it happen, but apparently he was on the counter and fell off. He must have hit his eye on something because it started swelling almost immediately. This was the morning after the incident and before the swelling started to go down. He wouldn't let us touch it after it happened, not even to provide first aid or wipe a little of the blood away.
The way he climbs all over everything all of the time something like this should have happened a long time ago, but somehow Jameson always manages to come away from everything unscathed. . .except for this time, of course.
I'm kind of glad fate finally caught up to him because he hasn't been crawling on the counter nearly as much now and that makes me happy.
One day last week Jameson was trying to put butter on a bagel. I usually toast a bagel before giving it to him with some butter so when he put butter on an untoasted bagel and it didn't melt right away he was concerned. "My bagel isn't working!" Yeah, I really hate it when my bagels don't work right. That had us laughing for quite awhile.
Every once in awhile Jameson will decide to help me clean something.
In true Jameson fashion he usually messes it up a little while cleaning. Note the hand on the window as he is wiping with the other hand.
O' well, it's the thought that counts, right?
There is no snow in the background of these pictures. It has been a very mild winter and this week the kids were running around outside without jackets. Sunny and in the 50's and 60's at the beginning of February!? Awesome. This is kind of like our opportunity to have a St. George winter without actually having to go to St. George. :-)
1 comment:
We are so glad JMo wasn't seriously hurt and maybe he will be a little less adventurous.
Post a Comment