Jameson was so excited for the train he couldn't stand still for a picture.
He was thrilled to be able to sit in the front seat for the ride.
Britton is 13 years old now and train rides no longer rate high on his list of things to do, but he was a good sport and went along with it. I told him that it is still fun when you see how excited Jameson gets. Britton was sitting behind us and when I looked at him and laughed a little before taking a picture he said, "What? I'm having fun." Like I said, a good sport.
We spent a few minutes in the hay bail play area for the kids before moving onto the corn maze.
| The start of the maze |
We told him that if he didn't get us out of the maze he wouldn't get his next rank advancement. he he
I'm happy to report that we didn't take even one misstep. It was a large maze and we went through it in record time. Good job Britton!
| Corn Maze exit |
It was a beautiful fall night and the moon was almost full. Jenna took this great shot of the moon coming out.
Once it did get dark Jenna spent about 20 minutes trying to get good pictures of the moon.
She was able to get some pretty cool pictures with our low budget camera.
Trust me, there are many many more pictures where these came from. When Jenna is focused on something she has an amazingly long attention span.
Last weekend Adam was able to get together with his brothers Stephen, Josh and Micah for a brothers weekend. I told him to take some pictures and he did get a few, but none while Micah was actually with them. Oops. The only brother who wasn't in attendance for at least part of the time was Loren who lives in California.
They hit a bucket of golf balls at a driving range, went to a movie, watched the BYU vs USU football game and went out to eat. They also watched the first session of General Conference on Saturday morning before returning home. It's always nice to have a little bro time.
**Ok, it was kind of nice that USU beat BYU in Provo for the first time since 1978. Adam will tell you that being able to watch the game with a brother who is a BYU fan and quietly smile is priceless. :-)

1 comment:
That realtor activity looked awesome. I may have to switch boards.
Post a Comment