Jameson feels like he is old enough to go and knock on the neighbors doors to either play with his friend Johnny, or in the case of the Benson's, who only have older children, ask for a treat. I have told the Benson's several times to NOT give him treats when he knocks on their door, but they love it and think it is so funny they can't help themselves. He never makes it to their door on my watch, but sometimes Korinne is the one who is in charge of keeping an eye on him when they are both outside playing, and she isn't as vigilant when it comes to these un-announced Benson visits. In fact, I didn't even know about them for a long time until Tammy casually mentioned it one day. Apparently it is always Halloween at the Benson's if you are a cute 2 year old who isn't afraid to ask.
Here are Jameson and Johnny out playing. They are 5 months apart.
Something inside Jameson makes him want to feed his friends. Every time he is playing with friends he will run inside and look for food to give everyone. It kind of drives me crazy, but he insists on doing it. On this particular day he and Johnny were sitting out on the lawn eating a piece of toast I had given them.
I always know when Ali, Johnny's 4 year old sister, has been playing with the boys because she loves to put them in her dress up clothes.
I was fine with J-mo being in a superman outfit until I realized it was really a supergirl outfit. I have also found him in a tinkerbell outfit and another fairy dress. Ali thinks it is awesome. Adam? Not so much.
2 comments:
Cute boys! Fun entry! It's like Johnny is part of the family now that he's made the blog.
Too cute and quite funny! Haha!
Post a Comment