4 years and 3 months later he was FINALLY ready to get them taken off.
TA-DA!!
Just in time for his 13th birthday and for school to start. Britton is one happy kid. 1,550 days in braces. That's a long time. As a parting gift the ortho office gave him a big bag of all of the kinds of candy that he couldn't have with braces on his way out the door. Oh, happy day.
When I brought Britton home he looked so different to Jameson that Jameson got scared and ran to me. I picked him up and he buried his head on my shoulder saying, "Britton, scary." He has never known Britton without braces and it was enough to make him a little nervous. One kid down, a few more to go. I'm holding out hope that Jameson will be our one that won't have to get braces at all.

2 comments:
Congrats to Scary Britton!
Wow - 1,550 days is a very long time...congrats to both of you for surviving:). Hey, at least you got your money's worth, right?
Post a Comment