![]() |
| No, there wasn't a weird smudge, just my rookie attempt at removing the last name from a photo. |
I did find a few pictures on my cell phone, but they are more of the "found Jameson doing something he shouldn't be doing and needed to document it" variety. What happens when you are doing the dishes and realize that Jameson is not still playing in the family room ? You go look for him, of course. I found him in my bathroom playing in my sink..
It was full of water and soap bubbles and all sorts of treasures, like my toothbrush. He's always ready to cheese it up for any camera, especially when he is super proud of what he is doing.
After I got him down and went into the other room to get a diaper to change him I heard my bedroom door close behind me. By the time I got the diaper and opened my bedroom door again he had crawled in my bed and was pretending to be asleep. I started laughing out loud and he couldn't contain himself and started laughing, too. What a ham. When I told him to lay back down so I could get a picture he was all too happy to oblige.
![]() |
| "Sleeping" Jameson. Quite an actor if you ask me. |
Britton went on the Klondike campout Friday night.
He lucked out since the snow was gone and it wasn't THAT cold meaning it only got down to 20 degrees. That's downright balmy if you ask scouts that camp during winter in the great white north. Remember Adam's -7 degree campout last winter? Yeah, 20 degrees is nothing. (Have I mentioned lately how glad I am that I never had to do scouts?) Britton had a great time and since they camped only a mile from home Adam was able to get him the next day in time for his indoor soccer game without him having to miss any fun. Win-Win.




2 comments:
Truth be told - my kids have never done a major science fair project. And I'm totally okay with that - whew!
Jenna's birthday looked fun! That Jameson is a ham. Too funny!
Post a Comment