Sunday, February 9, 2014

Getting to know you

I meant to do a "favorites" post at the beginning of 2014 but February isn't too far removed so I think we're good.  I asked the kids a few questions and recorded their responses.


Britton age 12-
Favorite thing to do: Read, play soccer and hang with friends
Food: Peppered Shrimp Alfredo
Clothes: Bright colored striped shirts
Music:  The Piano Guys
Book series: The Secrets of Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Michael Vey
School subjects: Language Arts and Orchestra
He is thankful for: family and the gospel.


Jenna (almost) 11-
Favorite thing to do: Play with friends, violin and reading.
Food: Ravioli, Top Ramen and Mac and Cheese
Clothes: Skinny jeans and brightly colored shirts
Music: Pop and The Piano Guys
Book series:  Little House on the Prairie and Anne of Green Gables
School Subjects: Everything except art
She is thankful for: Family and the gospel.


Korinne age 8-
Favorite thing to do: play with friends, violin
Food: Pasta Roni white shells and cheddar, Top Ramen
Clothes:  Leggings and T-shirts
Music: Hip Hop
Book series: Horrible Harry
School subject:  Art and music
She is thankful for water, food, clothes and parents.


Jameson age 2 (with a little help from his mother)
Favorite thing to do: Make messes, and hanging out with Dad
Food: Cheese, ham and frozen blueberries
Clothes: His jammies
Music: Anything with Elmo on the cover and Thomas the Train theme song
Book Series: Thomas the Train board books
School subject: TBD
He is thankful for his family and the great outdoors.



It's always interesting to see what they have to say.  On a side note I cook dinner every day and 50% of my kids say that Top Ramen is their favorite food?! Wow. I have no words.  Britton went the other direction and absolutely loves one of the fanciest things I make.  Now you see what I'm up against every day!

 
 

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I can tell you are not making Top Ramen everyday because they still like it. Cam WILL NOT eat PB&J sandwiches.

Kristen said...

Awesome post and awesome Mom. They like top ramen simply because you don't make it every day.