. . .watch all 8 hours of "Anne of Green Gables". It was Jenna and Korinne's first time watching it and they absolutely loved it. Adam and Britton were gone all week for scout camp so we broke the "no TV on weekdays" rule and had an Anne of Green Gables marathon. Jameson didn't love it quite as much, but he had fun playing with his toys in the same room that we watched.
He was more of a fan of the splash pad we hit when it started getting really hot this past week.
| Here he is mid-jump. He is always jumping up and down. |
Jameson doesn't love swimming pools so this was the perfect water activity for him.
Both Adam and Britton survived the week at scout camp. Britton doesn't turn 12 until August, but because Adam was going as a leader they let him go, too.
Adam did not take a camera and his phone was always out of battery so these are the only cell phone pictures from the entire week.
I'm pretty sure they brought home about 20 lbs of dirt with them when they arrived Saturday afternoon. It was Britton's first time away from home and he didn't get homesick. I'm sure it helped that Adam was with him at camp, of course. I was glad Adam was there because I didn't worry about Britton even once the entire time he was gone.
Jameson got a haircut and this time we decided to go pretty short. I think it makes him look older. He turns 18 months old this week!



3 comments:
Can't wait to meet your little dude! I better hurry up already because he's gonna have a beard and be driving a car if I don't!
Did someone say NURSERY?
The Ann of Green Gables was a terrific idea while the guys were at scout camp. That makes everyone a winner!
Post a Comment