Sunday, November 25, 2012

Look who's 7!

 
Korinne turned 7 on Thanksgiving Day this year, but we had our family party with cousins the day before Thanksgiving so we wouldn't have to pack everything with us out of town.  It was nice to have her own party apart from the Thanksgiving festivities.  She had an Egg Nog flavored Bundt cake that was super yummy (and I don't even like Egg Nog so it really was just that good).  She asked for Egg Nog and "something girly" for her birthday. Yes, she actually asked for some Egg Nog.  As a toddler she used to stand up on a chair and yell "Nooooooooog!  Nooooooooooooog!" over and over when she knew there was Egg Nog in the fridge.  She has been a true Nog fan for a while now. Me? Not so much. 
 
 
Kind of fun to have cousins from Texas and China around for cake, ice cream and presents.  The big present this year was a new bike. 
 
 
I'm not sure how "girly" a bike is, but it had streamers and the appropriate coloring and she absolutely loved it.  Glad there wasn't any snow so she could try it out.
 
 
Happy 7th Birthday Korinne!

3 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy 7th birthday! Shorts...in November...in Logan? Crazy.

Malinda said...

Happy Birthday Korinne! I'm a huge fan of eggnog. Nate doesn't love it. Luckily all of our kids do, so I feel totally justified in keeping our fridge stocked with the stuff for all of December. I want to try some of that cake!

BTW, I love the new picture at the top of your blog!

Kaylynn said...

My family doesn't really like eggnog, but Austin's does so I have come to like it. But it is the same price as gold in Canada.
I also love the new picture at the top of the blog.