Wednesday, March 23, 2011
The New Generation
I know I've written a lot about Korinne lately, but tonight she made us laugh. We were just about to start family scripture study and she was sitting on Adam's lap with her toy laptop computer. We told her it was time to put the computer away so we could read scriptures and she looked up and said in a matter of fact voice, "I'm going to PBSscriptures.org right now."
PBSscriptures.org?? That must be a new site I'm not familiar with.
It reminds me of the time a few years ago that she was "reading" scriptures and said, "Alma and Rapunzel went to the city. . . " Yup, Rapunzel. I must have missed that chapter. In Korinne's mind if Dad can read scriptures on his phone then surely she can read them on her laptop. Um, hello Mom! Don't you know it's the 21st century?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a funny story. Thanks for the laugh.
Yes. She can read scriptures on her laptop. Especially after she learns to read. That was way cute!
Post a Comment