It's raining today and the snow is mostly gone. I'm sure it will snow again before the spring is over, but at least we know that it won't stick for long and that makes me happy. Korinne thinks she doesn't need to wear a jacket anymore. For such a little person she sure is tough when it comes to weather. All winter long she resisted wearing tights or long sleeve dresses to church because they made her "too hot." Never mind that it was 3 degrees outside. At night she would refuse to wear warm pajamas because she insisted she got too hot under her thin blanket. (I was in full sweats with an extra blanket on my bed, of course.) She sure didn't get her ability to stay warm from me!
Adam is excited to get his march madness on this week. I'm really hoping our Aggies can pull a win. I'm not asking for much, just 1 win and I will be happy.
We eat dinner together every night and usually the kids are quite talkative. Last night we sat down to eat and Britton was reading a book at the table, Jenna was listening to music on Adam's phone and was dancing while she was eating and Korinne was laying down on the bench because she has been sick and was feeling tired. After a few failed attempts to get the kids' attention Adam and I just kind of looked at each other and laughed. It's nice to know when all else fails we still have each other. Korinne is at a stage where every day when she wakes up she looks a little bit older to me. She is growing so fast!
I have started a new fitness program called rip:60. It goes for 60 days and I'm supposed to get "ripped". My friend Desi comes over every morning at 9 a.m. and we work out together. Let's see how "ripped" I actually get. After watching Adam and his P90X group I'm convinced that group fitness is the way to go. You've got to have a friend to get you going on days when you don't want to go, you know what I mean? Sure you do. We're all in the same boat when it comes to motivation. We're on week 2 and there are 8 weeks in the program. woot woot
2 comments:
So when the 60 days is over are you going to show a picture of how "ripped" you are? I will be waiting! :) haha!
Is there really a rip:60 program? Do tell more.
Post a Comment