Okay, so I was going to say that I was super impressed that you made them green eggs and ham (knowing your love of holidays and all), but then I noticed the baby bouncer in the background and her festive red shirt. Preschool? :)
Oh Malin, you know me too well! Yes, her preschool teacher sent me the picture. If my kids are wearing green on St. Patricks Day I consider it a victory. Why would anyone make green food on purpose?!
7 comments:
Okay, so I was going to say that I was super impressed that you made them green eggs and ham (knowing your love of holidays and all), but then I noticed the baby bouncer in the background and her festive red shirt. Preschool? :)
Yeah, we skipped st. patty's this year. At least you tried to be festive!
That might be the funniest picture I have ever seen.
Oh Malin, you know me too well! Yes, her preschool teacher sent me the picture. If my kids are wearing green on St. Patricks Day I consider it a victory. Why would anyone make green food on purpose?!
Too funny!
oh so funny! I can just see it! Jennifer is so creative I love it! I just had to laugh out loud!
Ewww, it's a much more romantic idea in Dr. Seuss's world.
Post a Comment