Here are a few pictures of Hawaii:
The Laie Temple is closed for renovations and it was getting dark when we finally got there, but we made it.
The Kona Temple. It was my first session in a smaller temple. I loved this big palm tree. It was so unique and different.
What can I say? I'm a tree hugger!
Yup, we're dorky (and proud of it).
Beautiful
My first time snorkeling. I'm a fan.
It was the height of whale season and we saw a lot of whales. That black thing coming out of the water is a whale jumping up. They made huge splashes coming back down. It was awesome!
They have wild donkeys and goats on the Big Island. It's not everyday you see signs like this.
Macaroni Grill
This is what we looked like when a random man came up and asked us where we were from. When we told him he smiled and said he had just bet his wife $20 that that was where we were from. "Is it that obvious?" Yes, it is.
My last view of the beach before we left to pack our bags and head for the airport. (sigh)
Ready to go home.
It snowed yesterday. . .I'm not bitter, though. (Ok, maybe I am, but just a little)


3 comments:
Hil, you are the master blogger. I had forgotten 75 percent of what you said (those blasted cheetos!)so it was a thrill to have a refresher course on how totally awesome our trip was.
It looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the picture of you in the water! Totally cool!
I'm glad you have such great friends and that you had this wonderful trip together. AWESOME!
Post a Comment