
Anyone who has one or more little girls in the family says the following statement at least once a day, "Ok girls, let's get your hair done." There are variations on the theme, of course, but unless your child is bald the hair issue has to be dealt with on a daily basis. This morning I'm sure I said the usual "Korinne, Jenna, let's get your hair done" to which Jenna replied with, "I'm going to do my own hair today." Umm, Ok. (She has been known to be somewhat successful in her previous attempts at hair autonomy) This morning, however, Jenna was determined to not only do her own hair, but to do Korinne's as well. I walked past the bathroom and saw Jenna being true to her word. There she was doing Korinne's hair. Without saying a word I ran and got the camera to take a picture. They were both so pleased with the arrangement. After Jenna "finished" Korinne's hair she was more than willing to let me take a picture.

It was classic. I don't plan on retiring my official family hairstylist status anytime soon, but it's nice to know my replacement is already in training.
No comments:
Post a Comment