January got away from me in the blog department, but only because it was a low key month and I didn't have any pictures on my phone to blog about. I found this one of AJ digging into the sour cream and enjoying every minute of it. Considering they don't have sour cream in Ethiopia, I'd say that his tastes are very American these days.
And then there was the time that Korinne put one of her dresses on AJ and he was more than happy to cheese it up for a photo.
The weather this winter has been very atypical. Yes, we did have a winter storm in January, but the rest of the month was unseasonably warm and felt a bit like March or April rather than January. I know everyone starts to worry about water when we don't have a lot of snow, but I have really been enjoying the winter weather this year!
Yesterday was Jenna's first ballroom dance competition of the season down at Thanksgiving Point. It's hard for me to get any pictures that aren't blurry but here is one where you can kind of see Jenna dancing.
I loved my yummy lunch at Zupas.
Jenna, on the other hand, didn't like anything there. I know! Her tastes still haven't moved past preschool so I had to enjoy this deliciousness solo.
Jenna's coach did the girls hair in this fancy bun thing for the competition. When Jenna took it out that night there was so much product in her hair that it didn't even move.
The schedule was different this year so instead of leaving at 10:30 p.m., Jenna's team was done around 5:30 pm so we made it home plenty early. Ahh, it was awesome.






1 comment:
Love those pictures of AJ. Jenna is looking like a very smooth dancer. I remember last year's Thanksgiving competition.
Thanks so much for posting. We love the updates.
Post a Comment