Sunday, July 12, 2015

New Discoveries

Even though we have been to Lagoon a lot this summer, we still manage to find something new every once in awhile, like this:


Did you know there was a model train museum at Lagoon? Neither did we, but guess who was in heaven?




Jameson (and by default Adam) spent so much time there that Britton, Jenna, Korinne and I had plenty of time to explore all of the other buildings in Pioneer Village.  We found a peacock sleeping in one of the buggies on display.


Britton and Jenna got a real kick out of this HUGE miniature model of a circus. (I know it's an oxymoron, but I have no other way to describe it.)  I can't believe someone actually spent years of their life making this.  Why? Why? Why?


We had to divide on conquer Friday and Saturday.  Britton's soccer team made it to the Championship game of the tournament they were playing in.  The final game on Saturday was played at the same time as cousin Elsie's baptism 3 hours away so Adam stayed with Britton and I took the other kids north for the baptism Friday night.



Britton's team lost the championship game, but still received a silver medal for the tournament so they were happy about that.


Elsie had lots of family from both sides support her on her big day.


The kids were excited for the yummy brunch following the baptism. 







The girl cousins loved playing Just Dance on the wii.  They had some moves!



I'm not a fan of traveling alone, but it all worked out and the kids enjoyed their overnight trip to see cousins.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Glad you made it to ID. Look at those hotties! I did not know about the train museum. How interesting!