We have our new schedule in place and they've done well in their summer responsibilities thus far, but it seems like the availability of friends to play/hang out with is the deciding factor on if it will be a good day or a looooong boring day. This last week we had a few of both. By Thursday night I knew we had to get out of the house so when my neighbor Carrie (and fellow Lagoon season pass holder) threw out the idea of going to Lagoon-a-beach on Friday it didn't take me long to say yes. After a morning of piano and cello lessons for Britton and Jenna we headed out. It was a little chilly when we got there so we didn't go straight to Lagoon-a-beach, but by the time we did get there around noon is was warm enough and not crowded at all.
The water wasn't heated, but you got used to it pretty quickly. I knew this would be the least crowded it would be all summer so I told my kids to go on everything as many times as they could.
It was our first time to Lagoon-a-beach. The kids liked it but after a couple of hours they were ready to get dressed again and go back to the rides. It's nice to know it is an option for long summer days.
Word on the street is that they are going to start building a house on the lot behind us very soon. This has been our view for almost 7 years, but it's about to change.
Two houses will be going in. One behind us and one kiddie corner from the one behind us. It's the end of an era and I'll miss my view, but the good news is that my parents view is even better than mine so I'll still get to experience it when I'm at their house.
1 comment:
Glad you had fun at the beach! You are welcome to come and enjoy our view anytime! We love it!
Post a Comment