Adam and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this week.
| What cute kids we were! |
![]() |
| Before the show with her 40's hair |
Jenna was a modeling natural and strutted her stuff down the runway. She loved every minute of it. The girls even did hair changes during the show. This was Jenna's 80's hair:
Because of the RS activity Wednesday we decided to go out to dinner the night before. It had to be an early dinner, of course, because Adam had to get back in time to be with the youth on Tuesday night. He came home from work with flowers and a movie from Redbox. His plan was to stay home from work on Wednesday so we could watch a movie and spend time together. It was an awesome plan but didn't work out very well. Work calls started coming in early Wednesday and he ended up working most of the day anyway, but it was definitely the thought that counted. In the end we were able to do a lot of things together during the week so it all worked out.
On Thursday night Adam and I attended the temple before he went with our Stake President to do some visits and then Friday night we met up with some good friends to attend the Brian Regan show. Brian is our favorite comedian and he puts on a great show. It was definitely a great night with good friends and fun.
Britton had a scout campout that night and then Jenna ended up getting invited to a birthday party so we were left without our 2 babysitters. My parents are usually in town on Friday nights, but even they were gone! We went back and forth on what we should do, but in the end we just let Korinne hold down the fort. We were a little nervous and called a few times, but she and Jameson were just fine. I'm still getting used to the fact that my older kids now have social lives and I can't just expect them to be around to babysit every time I need them.
On a side note Britton's scout troop has the uncanny ability to have it rain on every campout. It is almost a joke at you can predict the weather based on their campout schedule. Sunny, sunny, sunny, day of campout rain, then sunny, sunny, sunny. True to form it rained all night on Friday night and Britton reported it was quite wet and miserable, but they still had a good time.
On Sunday afternoons when I'm trying to blog and write in my journal and get some things done Korinne is usually the one who steps up and plays with Jameson, keeping him happy and occupied while Adam is at the church. Today after I heard the two of them laughing and squealing for awhile I went to investigate. This is what I found:
I'm not sure what I would do without Korinne on Sunday afternoons. She is the real reason we still have a family blog!



1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! What a great couple you are!
Post a Comment