Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sleeping Patrol

Jameson had a hard time taking naps this week.  Unfortunately he still needs them so when he does refuse to nap I know that from 3-5 p.m. I have to be on "sleeping patrol" to make sure Jameson hasn't fallen asleep somewhere, like on this comfy chair in the kitchen.
 

 Just in case you were wondering it is super fun to fight him about sleeping 3 times a day.  Twice to go to sleep and once to not go to sleep.  Good times.

Jenna played in a piano recital on Saturday and did a fantastic job.  Britton was supposed to play in the same recital, but he had an away soccer game and wasn't able to make it.


It is hard to believe we are starting the last month of school. Right now the kids are still testing, but in about 2 more weeks there isn't going to be a lot going on at school.  The kids in the neighborhood are running around all afternoon and having a blast.  Jameson had a new friend move into the cul-de-sac and now all he wants to do is go outside to play with his friends (hence the lack of naps). 

Britton now has a mountain bike and has been biking quite a bit with friends and with the scouts as they are working on their biking merit badge.  We are spoiled in that he can leave our front door and in 3 minutes be biking in the canyon.  You can't beat that. I've also started road biking again.  I haven't been as hard core this year and I was last year, but it is always nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful valley where we live.  I feel lucky to live in such an ideal biking location.

Happy May to you all!  Adam says May is the best month of the year. . .

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I know why Adam likes May. It's Tiffany and Liberty's birthday month. Oh. It's his too.