We were fortunate enough to get tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert this year. The Muppets and Santino Fontana were the featured guests and we were excited to see how they would put it all together.
It was so fun and I must say it was the most I have ever laughed at a MoTab concert. Definitely worth watching it next year when they play it again on KBYU!
![]() |
| Burt, Ernie and Santino singing "Sing a Song" |
I left the concert having such an appreciation for talented people. The Sesame Street Puppeteers are clearly the cream of the crop and no one even knows who they are! Because of this I really liked it when they all walked out on stage at the very end to take their bow. It's cool to catch a rare glimpse of the people behind the most famous puppets in the world.
Adam, Jenna, Korinne and I were able to go on Saturday night. Grandma, Grandpa and Britton went to the Sunday morning concert and still made it back for 1:00 p.m. church.
Our ward Christmas Party had a Grinch/Whoville theme and we dubbed the 2 main women in charge the "party planning dream team". They are the kind of people who think it is fun to plan a big party and boy, they really went all out! It was definitely the most festive ward Christmas party I've ever been to.
My parents have all of the pictures I want to post so I'll just post the 2 that I have and add the rest in later.
It was a morning Christmas Party so everyone was welcome to come in pajamas or dressed up like someone from the Grinch story. The girls wanted me to do their hair like the Who's from Whoville. I wasn't sure quite what to do, but fortunately they were happy with my attempt.
As per tradition we had our Jerusalem supper on a Monday night in December. We are still a few years away from being to eat on the floor again (Jameson) so we ate at the kitchen table. When I got out the camera to take a picture of the food before the lights went out Jameson yelled "Photo bomb!" and pulled this face:
When I tried to take another picture he repeated the process.
| "Photo Bomb!" |






2 comments:
love the photo bombiing
Photo bomb! Funny!
Post a Comment