Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall

Ok, so I haven't taken a picture in about a month.  Sheesh. What a slacker. In my mind no pictures = no blogging.  How am I supposed to remember what has happened if I don't have photo evidence? 
 
So, it has been a typical fall season around here.  Lots of soccer for Britton, homework, violin for the girls, constantly saving the house from Jameson, you know, just the usual stuff.  This morning Jameson was on a roll. While I was getting ready he went into the laundry room, climbed up to the counter top (he's part monkey, remember?), and turned on the water in the sink.  It wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact he turned the faucet so that it wasn't running into the sink it was running on the back of the sink and spilling over to the counter top.  By the time I found it we were in flood mode. The water was all over the counter and pouring onto the floor. About half of the room was covered in water and it was spreading quickly. Fortunately we have a tile laundry room and it didn't go into any other rooms. If I hadn't of found it when I did it could have gotten really bad. After cleaning up the "flash flood" I went downstairs to get dinner going in the crockpot.  While getting things together Jameson emptied out a bunch of drawers, climbed in the open bottom drawers to get closer to the counter top, hung on the opened upper drawers and swung back and forth (yeah, they aren't built for that), crawled all over the counters and tried to climb up the oven.  All safe things except for that they're not.
 
So proud of his messes.
He laughs and giggles a lot. So many messes to make, so little time. It's a tough life for a 21 month old.
 
Last night we went to a local corn maze and they had a monster redneck slide.  Jameson loved it and Jenna was nice enough to carry him back up the hill several times.
 


 
Now that's a nice sister! It was a long way up.

 
 
The weather was so beautiful and it was very fall-ee.  Fall is my favorite season of the year.  I'm definitely a big fan.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Fun! Except for cleaning up behind Jameson. You really have to be on your toes.