The first weekend in August Adam played host for his family's sibling reunion. Adam is 1 of 10 children and 7 of them were able to come to either part or all of the reunion
Dave, Bonnie, Stephen, Jaclyn, Kirsti, Marci, Kim, Adam
Micah and Stephen
The kids and I slept at my parents house around the corner for the weekend so that they could use all of our bedrooms. They sure packed in a lot of activities during their weekend reunion. They went to the outlets nearby, went hiking up our local canyon, went to Bear Lake, attended a play at the Pickleville Playhouse in Garden City and also hit the Martin Harris Pageant where I understand the acting was especially memorable. We were able to spend a few moments with everyone between activities which the kids enjoyed.| Adam really knows how to dress for a hike! |
They were sad Loren, Josh and Bethany weren't able to make it, but I think a good time was had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment