Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun Stuff


For Jenna's birthday Grandma P got her a ticket for the Disney on Ice show.  Korinne and I came along and made it a real party.  To say the girls were excited for the show is an understatement.  They loved every minute of it.

We had great seats.

Adam stayed home with the boys.  Britton invited a friend to go to The Jump Zone since they each had a free pass.  Jameson loved it and the fact that he was still free of charge made it even better. 
So, who had more fun on Friday night? The girls will insist they did, but Britton is pretty sure he had more fun. Yeah, we're party animals.

We haven't traveled anywhere all winter long.  In fact, the last time we left the valley was for Thanksgiving.  I think we are ready for it to warm up so we can get out.  One of the main reasons we didn't travel was because we have been finishing our basement. Things are starting to come together and we are in the final stages.  We are currently painting and then all we have left is to have the electrician and plumber come back to do their final work, and get the carpet and cabinets in.  We are so exited to have it done! Our goal was to have it done within five years of moving in and it will be five years in September. Right on schedule.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Seriously? Will it be 5 Years already? I still think of it as your brand new house. I guess that is because my current 1962 home is showing its age. Hey, I LOVE love love your family pic on the top of your blog.

Heather said...

Show some pics of the basement soon. Glad you're 'right on track'.